At Carlsberg, we always strive for the best, whether that's how we make our beer or how we serve it. The perfect pint is a thing of happiness and should be enjoyed cold, even if you're in the middle of a field at a festival campsite.
That's why at this year's Download, Reading and Leeds festivals we will be providing our unique cold cans service, which allows you to pre-order cold Carlsberg and Somersby cans to collect straight from the campsite. No more carrying around heavy beer cases or drinking lukewarm beer in your tent.
ALL ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED.
Collection Point Opening Times
The Carlsberg cold cans collection point will be open from Wednesday, 22nd August until Saturday, 25th August. Please see the opening times below:
Wednesday 17:00 – 21:00
Thursday 11:00 – 21:00
Friday 11:00 – 21:00
Saturday 11:00 – 17:00
Sunday – closed
There is only one cold cans collection point. It is located in the Orange campsite village near Orange Camp G. Please see a map of the location below.
There is only one cold cans collection point and it is located in The Village. Please see a map of the location below.
How To Collect
1. You will need to present the confirmation email for your order(s) either printed or on your phone.
2. Your age will be checked on collection, so please bring ID (proof of age).
3. You will need to pay for your order by cash or card on collection.
Other Important Information
- Each order has to be collected in full including all cases listed on the order. You cannot collect individual cans, only complete cases.
- If you have placed multiple orders, you can collect each order separately if you like.
- Additional cold cans purchases outside of pre-orders are not possible.
- The on-site staff can refuse to serve you if you seem too drunk, cannot provide the required documentation, have ordered too many cases, there is an issue with your order or for any other reason.
- Cans are not allowed inside the festival arena, only in the campsite.
- There is only one collection point as listed above.
- You need access to the campsites (i.e. hold a camping ticket) to collect your order.
- Cold cans are subject to availability.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at the collection point.